FANDOM


An Egg-celent Ostlean Halloween Adventure is the title of the Halloween 2015 quest. The reward for this quest was 16 Boogie Boo eggs.

Below is the entire adventure, completely playable except for getting the reward at the end.

Credits Edit

Start Edit

You're walking along the main street of the village, admiring the Halloween decorations and costumes all around. There are carved pumpkins in all shapes and sizes, Gemeater Bats flittering all around, people dressed up as their favourite pets; even some of the creatures are dressed up! You're suddenly feeling like you should probably have put a bit more effort into your own costume; the robe with Hallowed Fenn colours is feeling a bit plain compared to the elaborate costumes.

As you round a corner, you see something glittering on the ground ahead.

Check what it is or Leave it

A1 Edit

Your curiosity piqued, you approach the glittering and bend over to pick it up. However, just as you reach out to pick up what looks to be some silver, it suddenly moves away!

Leave it be or Chase it

A2 Edit

Deciding it's not worth the hassle, you leave whatever it is and continue your stroll through the village. All in all, you have a very pleasant evening.

Start over

A3 Edit

You're dead set on getting that silver now! Determined not to let it get away again, you chase the piece of silver as it moves away time and time again. You don't even notice passers-by staring at you and shaking their heads.

After many tries, you finally manage to grab it! But as you grab it, you notice a burlap bag - which just moved.

Looking up, you see a snake and the burlap sack looking at you, green magical smoke coming out of their eyes. The snake is holding a thread in its mouth... which, as you see now, is connected to the piece of silver you're holding. Inspecting the sack and the snake further, they appear to both be connected as well, with the snake seemingly being the tail of the burlap sack creature. It certainly looks odd!

Both are grinning at you, but somehow they seem to be doing so half-heartedly.

Try to communicate with the creature to ask what's wrong or It's probably just a Halloween prank; leave the creature alone or Get angry at the creature for pranking you

A4 Edit

How dare a burlap bag prank you! You start yelling at it and with each insult you hurl at the poor thing, it gets sadder and sadder. Eventually, it shuffles off into a dark alley, still looking like an incredibly sad burlap bag. The snake is practically dragging on the ground by now.

You're starting to feel sorry for the creature; catch up to it, apologise and ask what's wrong or You feel a bit bad about what you did... but it did deserve it.

A5 Edit

You're not sure if the creature will be able to understand what you're saying, but since your magical skills aren't yet powerful enough to speak with creatures, you decide to just go ahead and try.
"What's wrong?" you ask.
The creature looks at you; it seems to be judging your trustworthiness.

Clearly it judged you worthy of its trust, as it motions you to follow it. The creature shuffles along and very curious now, you follow it further into the dark alley. You're feeling somewhat uneasy (your mother did always warn you not to follow strange things into dark alleys, after all - nothing good can come of that!) but shrug it off; this creature needs help, and you're now determined to be the one to provide it!

At the end of the alley, you arrive at an empty burlap sack spread on the floor, almost looking like a nest. The creature stands at its side, now looking the saddest you've seen it. It gently pokes its nose inside the bag, in an almost loving way... and then you understand. It doesn't just look like a nest, it actually is a nest - but then, where are the eggs?

See if you can find the eggs in the alley or Ask the mother if she can somehow explain to you what happened

A6 Edit

Maybe the eggs are still around here somewhere, and some other, cruel prankster just hid them? You start looking around in all the empty steak boxes, old potion bottles and rotten food remains. At some point you find a nest of rats, but there is nothing which looks like the poor creature's babies.

Ask the mother if she can somehow explain to you what happened

A7 Edit

You ask the mother, and she thinks for a moment about how to explain it. She seems to have figured it out, as she perks up a bit for a moment and concentrates. At first you don't see what she's doing, but then you notice the green magical smoke from her eyes has become thicker, and is starting to make shapes!

You keep looking at the smoke, and start making out a person and the nest, still filled with eggs there. The person takes the eggs one by one, and puts them into a bag, then seems to laugh to himself and walk away.

The smoke goes back to normal, and the creature is looking very sad again. You go over and give it a pat on the head.
"Do you know where he went?"
The creature nods.

Let's do this! or On second thought... this all sounds a bit weird and scary. Nevermind.

A8 Edit

You tell the creature to lead the way and off it shuffles, with a speed you didn't think it capable of. You have to hurry to keep up with it. People are staring at you as you pass them in the street, but you don't care - this poor creature's babies are in danger!

A short run later, you find yourself at the edge of town, at the crossroads. The creature has come to a halt, looking at each of the directions in turn... it seems unsure of which road to take.

Go left to the coastal path or Go right towards the forest

B Edit

You choose the path towards the coast, though you're not even certain why exactly. It just feels right to you. It's not long until you arrive at a small rocky beach, where you see some children playing in the water. From here, you can go left or right.

Go left or Go right

B1 Edit

Left you go! It's a very pleasant walk, but it's not long until you arrive back at the village, in its tiny harbour where fishermen are still hard at work. This probably wasn't the right direction after all...

You quickly make your way back to the crossroads

Go left towards the coastal path or Go right towards the forest

B2 Edit

You've been at this beach often enough to know that the left path will just lead you back to the village, so you don't hesitate in taking the other path. The creature follows you, clearly trusting your lead.
Constantly thinking of her as 'the creature' is getting a bit old to you, so you decide to ask if she has a name.
"So uh... do you have a name, maybe?" you ask, as you turn towards her. You both halt, and she tilts her head a little.
"Boo?"
"Is... that your name, or are you just not sure of what I'm asking?"
"Boo!"
Well that's not very helpful. She needs to have a name though. "You know what, I'll just call you Boo, if you're okay with that." You crouch down and pat her on the head.
"Booooooo." she coos- she clearly enjoys your touch. You take the lack of protest at the name as approval. Boo it is, then!

"Right then, let's see where to next, alright?" you say, getting up again and facing the road. You could continue along a stretch of beach, or you could go through the dunes.

The beach seems nice or Let's go for the dunes

B3 Edit

It's been a while since you've walked along the beach and even though you're on a rescue mission, you might as well enjoy the road while you're on it. Boo follows right behind you, trudging through the loose sand.

After roughly half an hour of enjoying the afternoon sun during your walk on the beach, you notice the high tide starting to come in - fast. Looking behind you half the beach has already been claimed by the sea. Ahead of you, you see you'll have to hurry to make it to a place where you can get safely into the dunes.
You pick up Boo, who makes some surprised sounds at your sudden action, and jog towards safety. You've only just made it to the path in the dunes when the beach you were on only minutes ago, is almost completely swallowed by the waves.

You put Boo down again and expect some annoyance, but she's focused on something else. You follow her gaze and see the opening of a cave.
"Want to check it out?" you ask her.
"Boo." You take it as a yes.

Continue into the cave

B4 Edit

You head for the dunes. It's a slow walk, as you regularly have to help Boo get up a sandy slope or untangled from some spiky foliage.
But, some cuts and scrapes and a lot of sand later, you make it to something that actually looks like a path through the dunes.

And there's someone on it.

Approach the person or Wait for the person to approach you or People are scary, turn back and go along the beach after all

B5 Edit

You approach the person. He is cloaked in dark fabrics, his face obscured by scarves, only his icy blue eyes standing out. He is hunched over with the weight of his large backpack, which seems to have all sorts of things sticking out.
You're a bit creeped out by him, but you've been staring for too long to just pass him without saying a word.
"Well met, traveler. Heading for the village?"
The person nods in response. "Well met. I am indeed; hoping to sell some wares at the Halloween market."
He's just a merchant, then. You don't recall ever having seen this one before, however. "So you are a merchant? What sort of wares do you sell?" you ask him, curious.
"Oh, this and that," he replies, slightly shrugging. "Mostly things for the magically inclined. Say... I wouldn't expect anyone to be moving away from the village with the Halloween festivities so near..."
You explain the story to the merchant.
"Friend, that sounds like you're headed for the Warlock's territory. That is not a man you want to mess with, believe me. He's the reason I wrap myself in cloaks and scarves... I'm not a pretty sight without them. Sold him something he wasn't happy about later on... But, I digress. Here; it's not much, but it may help you if you're headed that way." The merchant drops his backpack to the ground and rummages around in it, until he finds what he's looking for: a black, star-shaped stone with a blood-red gem in the middle. He holds it out to you.

Accept the stone or Thank him for the offer, but refuse

B6 Edit

You slow your pace and wait for the person to pass you. It's someone completely cloaked in dark fabrics and scarves, only his icy blue eyes bare. He gives you the creeps, really. Judging from the sizeable backpack he's carrying, it's probably a merchant.
As he passes you, you make eye contact and nod to each other. You can't help but stare after him when he continues along. Some of his wares are hanging on his backpack, and you recognise some of them as items infused with Dark magic.

Boo softly tugs on your leg, and you continue on again with her leading the way. As you walk along the path through the dunes, you notice the opening of a cave to your right. Boo noticed it as well, as she's staring at it intensely.
"Want to check it out?" you ask her.
"Boo." You take it as a yes.

Continue into the cave

B7 Edit

You gratefully accept the stone. "I thank you, kind merchant. How much do I owe you? I don't have any silver on me right now, but when I return..."
He interrupts you. "No, friend. It's free. But if you return safely, share a Hellaios-Breath Pie with me."
Once again you thank him, and promise him that when you return, you'll share a pie with him, Boo, and her babies.

After parting ways with the merchant, you continue along the road, Boo now leading the way. You remember hearing some awful stories about a Warlock living in the mountains, but can't recall ever hearing of anyone actually meeting him. You sincerely hope this quest doesn't lead to him.

As you walk along the path through the dunes, you notice the opening of a cave to your right. Boo noticed it as well, as she's staring at it intensely.
"Want to check it out?" you ask her.
"Boo." You take it as a yes.

Continue into the cave

B8 Edit

Thank you, but I can't take it," you tell the merchant.
"Come, it's a talisman. It will protect you. Or so I was told by its previous owner, in any case."
As a child your parents insisted you never take anything from strangers, and you haven't quite grown out of that yet. "I'm sorry, I just can't. But after my return, I'll make sure to come check out your wares. If you still have it by then, count on me buying it!"
The merchant inclines his head. "Alright then, we have a deal. I hope to see you at the festivities, friend!"
With that, you part ways with the merchant and continue along the road, Boo now leading the way. You remember hearing some awful stories about a Warlock living in the mountains, but can't recall ever hearing of anyone actually meeting him. You sincerely hope this quest doesn't lead to him.

As you walk along the path through the dunes, you notice the opening of a cave to your right. Boo noticed it as well, as she's staring at it intensely.
"Want to check it out?" you ask her.
"Boo." You take it as a yes.

Continue into the cave

B9 Edit

You enter the cave; the temperature immediately drops. You've gone only a little ways in when your only source of light is Boo's glowing eyes. You stay very close behind her, scared to get lost in a mysterious cave all on your own.
As you go deeper and deeper, every little sound gets creepy. At one point you accidentally startle a group of Gemeater Bats and nearly get a heart attack as they fly around your head, heading for the cave's exit.
Shortly after encountering the bats, you arrive at a dead end. In the little bit of light you have, you can see an elaborate carving in the cave wall, and you can feel it's infused with dark magic. In the middle of it, you see a star-shaped hole.

Try throwing magic at it or Use the star-shaped stone in the star-shaped hole

B9a Edit

You enter the cave; the temperature immediately drops. You've gone only a little ways in when your only source of light is Boo's glowing eyes. You stay very close behind her, scared to get lost in a mysterious cave all on your own.
As you go deeper and deeper, every little sound gets creepy. At one point you accidentally startle a group of Gemeater Bats and nearly get a heart attack as they fly around your head, heading for the cave's exit.
Shortly after encountering the bats, you arrive at a dead end. In the little bit of light you have, you can see an elaborate carving in the cave wall, and you can feel it's infused with magic. In the middle of it, you see a star-shaped hole.

Try throwing magic at it or Find the merchant and ask for the star-shaped stone!

B9a1 Edit

Well, as the saying goes, you should fight magic with magic! So, you start throwing spells at the cave wall, hoping to figure out its secret.
It doesn't budge, however. All you manage to do is blow off any dust that had collected on it, then freeze the whole thing, then melt the ice off again before covering the whole wall in another layer of dust.
All in all, you're not being very productive, and Boo looks at you questioningly. You can see she yearns for her eggs.
Then you realise you've seen that shape in the wall before - it's the exact same shape as the stone the merchant was offering you!

Find the merchant again

B9a2 Edit

You closely inspect the star-shaped hole with what little light you have. You're almost certain it's the exact same shape as the stone the merchant was offering you.
"Boo, I don't know who that merchant was, but we better go find him again if we want to get through here!"
Boo looks at you, then bounds off in the direction you came from.

Follow her and find the merchant again

B9a3 Edit

With a very clear goal in mind, it's not long until you find the merchant again. You feel a bit awkward asking for the stone after all, but upon hearing your story, he's happy to help.
"But when you return, we're going to share a Hellaios-Breath Pie together!" he tells you as he hands you the stone.
You turn to leave. "That's a promise, friend. Thank you so much for your help!" Boo gives the merchant a little nudge as a sign of thanks, and then follows you back to the cave.

The trip back to the star-shaped hole takes a lot shorter than it seemed when you first made it. But there you stand, panting, in front of the wall.

Use the star-shaped stone in the star-shaped hole

B9b Edit

You enter the cave; the temperature immediately drops. You've gone only a little ways in when your only source of light is Boo's glowing eyes. You stay very close behind her, scared to get lost in a mysterious cave all on your own.
As you go deeper and deeper, every little sound gets creepy. At one point you accidentally startle a group of Gemeater Bats and nearly get a heart attack as they fly around your head, heading for the cave's exit.
Shortly after encountering the bats, you arrive at a dead end. In the little bit of light you have, you can see an elaborate carving in the cave wall, and you can feel it's infused with magic. In the middle of it, you see a star-shaped hole.

Try throwing magic at it or It's a dead end, leave the cave

B9b1 Edit

Well, as the saying goes, you should fight magic with magic! So, you start throwing spells at the cave wall, hoping to figure out its secret.
It doesn't budge, however. All you manage to do is blow off any dust that had collected on it, then freeze the whole thing, then melt the ice off again before covering the whole wall in another layer of dust.
All in all, you're not being very productive, and Boo looks at you questioningly. You can see she yearns for her eggs.

Leave the cave, this isn't going anywhere or The merchant seemed to have dark magic stuff, try finding him

B9b2 Edit

This clearly doesn't lead anywhere, and you simply don't have the magical skill to try breaking the spells on the wall. Thus, you let Boo lead the way back to the cave entrance, to follow the normal path again.

But when you exit the cave, you're greeted by a dark figure wrapped in cloaks standing there - the merchant you met on the road. He approaches you.
"Do not be alarmed, friend. I simply got curious as to why anyone would be leaving town so close to the Halloween festivities."
While you normally wouldn't be so trusting of strangers, you think this merchant might be able to help you figure out the mystery in the back of the cave, so you explain the story to him.
"Friend, that sounds like you're headed for the Warlock's territory. That is not a man you want to mess with, believe me. He's the reason I wrap myself in cloaks and scarves... I'm not a pretty sight without them. Sold him something he wasn't happy about later on... But, I digress. Here; it's not much, but it may help you if you're headed that way." The merchant drops his backpack to the ground and rummages around in it, until he finds what he's looking for - a black, star-shaped stone with a blood-red gem in the middle. He holds it out to you.

Accept the gift

B9b3 Edit

This clearly doesn't lead anywhere, and you simply don't have the magical skill to try breaking the spells on the wall. Thus, you let Boo lead the way back to the cave entrance, to try finding the merchant you met on the road. Maybe he could help you.

But when you exit the cave, you're startled at seeing him standing there, looking straight at you. He approaches you.
"Do not be alarmed, friend. I simply got curious as to why anyone would be leaving town so close to the Halloween festivities."
While you normally wouldn't be so trusting of strangers, you think this merchant might be able to help you figure out the mystery in the back of the cave, so you explain the story to him.
"Friend, that sounds like you're headed for the Warlock's territory. That is not a man you want to mess with, believe me. He's the reason I wrap myself in cloaks and scarves... I'm not a pretty sight without them. Sold him something he wasn't happy about later on... But, I digress. Here; it's not much, but it may help you if you're headed that way." The merchant drops his backpack to the ground and rummages around in it, until he finds what he's looking for - a black, star-shaped stone with a blood-red gem in the middle. He holds it out to you.

Accept the gift

B9b4 Edit

You gratefully accept the stone. "I thank you, kind merchant. How much do I owe you? I don't have any silver on me right now, but when I return..."
He interrupts you. "No, friend. It's free. But if you return safely, share a Hellaios-Breath Pie with me."
Once again you thank him, and promise that when you return, you'll share a pie with him, Boo, and her babies.

You immediately turn back to the cave and rush back to the end, where the wall still looks exactly like you left it.

An Egg-cellent Ostlean Halloween Adventure#B11Use the star-shaped stone in the star-shaped hole]]

B9c Edit

You enter the cave; the temperature immediately drops. You've gone only a little ways in when your only source of light is Boo's glowing eyes. You stay very close behind her, scared to get lost in a mysterious cave all on your own.
As you go deeper and deeper, every little sound gets creepy. At one point you accidentally startle a group of Gemeater Bats and nearly get a heart attack as they fly around your head, heading for the cave's exit.
Shortly after encountering the bats, you arrive at a dead end. In the little bit of light you have, you can see an elaborate carving in the cave wall, and you can feel it's infused with magic. In the middle of it, you see a star-shaped hole.

Try throwing magic at it or It's a dead end, leave the cave

B9c1 Edit

Well, as the saying goes, you should fight magic with magic! So, you start throwing spells at the cave wall, hoping to figure out its secret.
It doesn't budge, however. All you manage to do is blow off any dust that had collected on it, then freeze the whole thing, then melt the ice off again before covering the whole wall in another layer of dust.
All in all, you're not being very productive, and Boo looks at you questioningly. You can see she yearns for her eggs.

Leave the cave, this isn't going anywhere

B9c2 Edit

The dead end is as dead as a dead end gets, so you go back through the cave, thinking you could probably continue along the dune path.

But when you exit the cave, you are greeted by a dark figure wrapped in cloaks and scarves, carrying a heavy backpack. Only his icy blue eyes are visible from behind all the cloth he's wearing.
You're a bit creeped out by him, but you've been staring at him for too long to just pass him without saying a word.
"Well met, traveler. Heading for the village?"
The person nods in response. "Well met. I am indeed; hoping to sell some wares at the Halloween market."
He's just a merchant, then. You don't recall every having seen this one before, however. "So you are a merchant? What sort of wares do you sell?" you ask him, curious.
"Oh, this and that," he replies, slightly shrugging. "Mostly things for the magically inclined. Say... I wouldn't expect anyone to be moving away from the village with the Halloween festivities so near..."
You explain the story to the merchant.
"Friend, that sounds like you're headed for the Warlock's territory. That is not a man you want to mess with, believe me. He's the reason I wrap myself in cloaks and scarves... I'm not a pretty sight without them. Sold him something he wasn't happy about later on... But, I digress. Here; it's not much, but it may help you if you're headed that way." The merchant drops his backpack to the ground and rummages around in it, until he finds what he's looking for - a black, star-shaped stone with a blood-red gem in the middle. He holds it out to you.

Accept the stone

B9c3 Edit

You gratefully accept the stone. "I thank you, kind merchant. How much do I owe you? I don't have any silver on me right now, but when I return..."
He interrupts you. "No, friend. It's free. But if you return safely, share a Hellaios-Breath Pie with me."
Once again you thank him, and promise that when you return, you'll share a pie with him, Boo, and her babies.

You immediately turn back to the cave and rush back to the end, where the wall still looks exactly like you left it.

Use the star-shaped stone in the star-shaped hole

B10 Edit

Well, as the saying goes, you should fight magic with magic! So, you start throwing spells at the cave wall, hoping to figure out its secret.
It doesn't budge, however. All you manage to do is blow off any dust that had collected on it, then freeze the whole thing, then melt the ice off again before covering the whole wall in another layer of dust.
All in all, you're not being very productive, and Boo looks at you questioningly. You can see she yearns for her eggs.

You turn to the wall again and decide to inspect it closer. You fiddle with the stone the merchant gave you. Your fingers trace the corners of the stone, as the fingers of your other hand move over the star-shaped hole in the wall...

Then it finally clicks.

Use the star-shaped stone in the star-shaped hole

B11 Edit

You press the black stone into the hole, holding your breath. You half expect nothing at all to happen, but as soon as the stone is all the way in, the wall starts softly glowing and lightly shaking. Then, right before your eyes, the wall simply vanishes, and the bright daylight hits your eyes.

When your eyes finally adjust to the sudden change of light, you get a good look at where you are. You're certainly not at the coast anymore; the dunes are out of sight and have made way for rocky hills. A path leads away from where you're standing.

Not wanting the cave wall to suddenly appear again and get you stuck there once more, you step out onto the path and follow it. After a short walk, the path splits in two... will you go left or right?

Go left or Go right

C Edit

You choose the path towards the forest, though you're not even certain why exactly. It just feels right to you. It's not long until you arrive at a clearing, where you remember playing with friends as a child. From here, you can go left or right.

Go left or Go right

C1 Edit

You've been at this clearing often enough to know that the right path will just lead you back to the village, so you don't hesitate in taking the other path. The creature follows you, clearly trusting your lead.
Constantly thinking of her as 'the creature' is starting to get a bit old to you, so you decide to ask if she has a name.
"So uh... do you have a name, maybe?" you ask, as you turn towards her. You both halt, and she tilts her head a little.
"Boo?"
"Is... that your name, or are you just not sure of what I'm asking?"
"Boo!"
Well that's not very helpful. She needs to have a name though. "You know what, I'll just call you Boo, if you're okay with that." You crouch down and pat her on the head.
"Booooooo..." she coos- she clearly enjoys your touch.

"Right then, let's see where to next, alright?" you say, getting up again and facing the path. You could continue along the normal path, or you could take the small overgrown path crossing a creek.

The normal path is probably best or The overgrown path seems exciting

C2 Edit

Right you go! It's a very pleasant walk through a beautiful part of the forest, but it's not long until you arrive back at the village, in front of the sawmill, where the smell of freshly-sawed wood wafts through the air. This probably wasn't the right direction after all...

You quickly make your way back to the crossroads.

Go left towards the coastal path or Go right towards the forest

C3 Edit

The overgrown path looks dangerous, so you opt for the normal path. The forest steadily gets thicker and darker, and you can't help but remember stories about the creepy things living in these woods.
You have Boo by your side though, so you're confident you'll be fine.

The deeper into the forest you go, the narrower the path becomes. The leaves overhead block most of the sunlight so you can barely see ahead of you. You stumble over tree roots (and your own feet) a few times.
Stumbling over yet another root, you think you hear someone whisper your name. You look around; Boo is waiting for you to get up, and there's no one else it could have been. It was probably just the wind in the trees.

But then you hear it again, and you're completely certain this time that it wasn't the wind.

Turn back and take the overgrown path or Continue on, it's just your imagination

C4 Edit

You push some bushes out of the way and get onto the overgrown path. It's clear there used to be an accessible path here, but no one has used it in a while. You wonder why.

Once you've progressed through the bushes and brambles a bit, the path steadily gets clearer and wider. Patches of brilliantly coloured mushrooms grow all around you, giving the forest an almost otherworldly feel.

You don't remember the forest having such fluorescent colours, but you have to admit it's pretty. Oddly enough, Boo seems to have turned into a dragon. She's guarding a crossroads.
You can very clearly hear your name being called to your right, so you make an evasive manoeuvre around Boo and start walking in that direction. The forest is oddly wobbly, however, so you have some trouble staying upright.

It doesn't help that Boo is violently tugging on your leg.

Fight the Boo-dragon and follow the voice or Make peace with the Boo-dragon and go the other way

C5 Edit

You figure that anything which can talk, can be reasoned with. Besides, you have your own magical skills, and you have Boo with you. You continue along the path.

The whispers become more frequent. Boo looks like she's very uncomfortable being here; she even tries tugging on your lef to get you to turn around.
"No Boo, this is the right way, I'm certain of it," you tell her. She whines and stops on the path. You continue on, unable to resist the pull of the voice.

As you leave Boo alone, the darkness feels heavier than ever. Then, with a growl, a flash of teeth and a sudden realisation of what you've been doing, a Wendigo attacks you.

Unfortunately, your magic is not enough to fend it off.

Oops. Try again from the start!

C6 Edit

You grab the sword lying beside you and whack the Boo-dragon on the head with it. She looks hurt, but lets go of your leg. Victory!
Feeling incredibly elated, you get to your feet again and go in the direction your name came from. As you progress, the whispers become more frequent. The forest becomes darker, the path narrower. You feel heavy.
Then, with a growl and a flash of teeth, you sober up and realise what you've been doing. Something in the forest must have messed with your brain, but it's too late to do anything about it now. The Wendigo has attacked you, and neither your magic nor the stick you're clutching are enough to fend it off.

Well that's not good. Try again from the start!

C7 Edit

The Boo-dragon doesn't seem to be all that bad really, might as well try making friends with her. This seems to please her, as she does some odd victory twirl.
You get up and float over to the other way. But you've floated only a little when you see a giant monster frolicking around! You halt and turn around, but Boo headbutts you right back around the other way again, and starts pushing you. It would seem you have no choice but to run straight through them.
Weirdly, they scatter in alarm when you sprint in between them. You're not sure how such huge monsters can fly, but they managed.

Go left or Go straight on or Go right

C7a Edit

You see giant monsters frolicking around! You halt and turn around, but the Boo-dragon headbutts you right back around the other way again, and starts pushing you. It would seem you have no choice but to run straight through them.
Weirdly, they scatter in alarm when you sprint in between them. You're not sure how such huge monsters can fly, but they managed.

Go left or Go straight on or Go right

C7b Edit

You flutter on. It seems you're not the only thing fluttering along though; you see ghosts all around you! They constantly get closer and move away again, and one tears right through you. It feels like tiny little hands grab you all over your body. You're terrified and flutter away from them; thankfully they don't follow you.

Go right or Go straight

C7c Edit

Walking on all fours seems like the right thing to do at the moment. You can practically feel yourself turning into a Golden Longma.
You're happily galloping along, when something grabs your leg. You look at it... and see a hand around your ankle. You fight it off and start galloping again, but other hands grab you. You're scared out of your mind and flail around; this seems to scare them off!
You quickly gallop away from them.

Go left or Go straight

C7d Edit

You see giant monsters frolicking around! You halt and turn around, but the Boo-dragon headbutts you right back around the other way again, and starts pushing you. It would seem you have no choice but to run straight through them.
Weirdly, they scatter in alarm when you sprint in between them. You're not sure how such huge monsters can fly, but they managed.

Go back or Go right or >Go straight

C7e Edit

Walking on all fours seems like the right thing to do at the moment. You can practically feel yourself turning into a Golden Longma.
You're happily galloping along, when something grabs your leg. You look at it... and see a hand around your ankle. You fight it off and start galloping again, but other hands grab you. You're scared out of your mind and flail around; this seems to scare them off!
You quickly gallop away from them.

Go back or Go left or Go right or Go straight

C7f Edit

You flutter on. It seems you're not the only thing fluttering along though; you see ghosts all around you! They constantly get closer and move away again, and one tears right through you. It feels like tiny little hands grab you all over your body. You're terrified and flutter away from them; thankfully they don't follow you.

Go back or Go left or Go straight

C7g Edit

Walking on all fours seems like the right thing to do at the moment. You can practically feel yourself turning into a Golden Longma.
You're happily galloping along, when something grabs your leg. You look at it... and see a hand around your ankle. You fight it off and start galloping again, but other hands grab you. You're scared out of your mind and flail around; this seems to scare them off!
You quickly gallop away from them.

Go back or Go right

C7h Edit

You see giant monsters frolicking around! You halt and turn around, but the Boo-dragon headbutts you right back around the other way again, and starts pushing you. It would seem you have no choice but to run straight through them.
Weirdly, they scatter in alarm when you sprint in between them. You're not sure how such huge monsters can fly, but they managed.

Go back or Go left

C8 Edit

Your heart is pounding in your chest, and you're scared half to death. Boo is following you and... giggling? That can't be right - you're reasonably sure she's never said anything other than 'Boo'. You frown at her, but she just nudges you right along.
The giggling doesn't stop, however. It's a high-pitched, girlish giggle. And it's all around you, coming closer... chasing you.
You break into a run. The giggling gets louder. You run faster.

And then, all of a sudden, you feel yourself getting pushed, and you end up face-down in a small river.

You splutter and sit up in the shallow water, and look around. The forest isn't bright and wobbly anymore, Boo is standing on the riverbank looking at you, no longer a dragon; and standing up, you can see the damage you've done to the forest. The mushrooms must have addled with your brain, making you hallucinate. The zombie hands were just tree-roots you stumbled over, the ghosts were bushes, the giant monsters were only Microraptors... the giggling was probably just the wind.

As you climb up on the other riverbank (Carrying Boo along, of course), you recognise a sign scratched in one of the trees. You've never seen it before, but you have certainly heard it described to you in great detail. It's the sign of a Warlock who is rumoured to live in the mountains... a Warlock who's not exactly nice, if the stories are to be believed.

You sincerely hope the Warlock isn't the one who has Boo's eggs.

Continue on the path

C9 Edit

The path leads you and Boo out of the forest, and you find yourself in rocky hills, and at yet another split in the road.
Will you go left or right?

Go left or Go right

D Edit

You make your way along a rocky path, Boo shuffling along right behind you. The path is slowly leading you into the mountains - not somewhere you'd usually go unprepared, but you've come too far to turn back now. The path keeps winding, twisting and turning, sometimes leading through small crevices, other times taking you to within inches of the edges of a ravine.
As you see the sun setting between two mountains, you make it to what seems to be the top of a smaller mountain. The view is incredible, but you don't look at the landscape - there is only one thing which has your attention right now, and it's the mansion on a cliff on the mountain across from the one you're on, a huge ravine between them, filled with an unnatural mist. You're sure of two things now: you're close to your destination, and you're about to enter the territory of a Mistwanderer. The creature must have been brought here by the Warlock; they don't usually live this close to Mt. Ekoh.

See if you can find a way around the mist or Take the path into the misty ravine

D1 Edit

Not keen on becoming the Mistwanderer's lunch, you walk along the edge of the ravine, looking for a way around it. But everywhere you go, the path between you and the Warlock's mansion is blocked by the thick mist.

When you hear Boo make some sad, whiny sounds, you realise it's useless to postpone this any longer - you'll just have to dive right in and hope for the best.

Take the path into the misty ravine

D2 Edit

Into the ravine you go! The path down from where you were is so narrow, that you have to shuffle along it with your back to the wall. You can feel your heart beating faster from the adrenaline; you can't even see how far down you still have to go, as the mist is simply too thick. You wonder just how far away the Mistwanderer is.

As the path becomes wider, you notice that you can see some more ground here and there in the mist - it would seem you've made it to the bottom! You're hesitant to leave the relative safety of the wall against your back, but there's no way you'll ever make it to the other side if you don't. You look at Boo; she's barely visible through the mist. If her eyes didn't glow, you'd have lost her already. Boo doesn't seem to like the mist much either, as she shuffles over to you until she's actually touching you.
"Want to get up on my back? That way we'll definitely not get split up..." you ask her. You've definitely started liking her.
Boo nods, so you bend down and let her get on your back.
With your back feeling a lot safer again, you start on what you think is probably the rest of the path towards the mansion.

And then you suddenly see three balls of light ahead of you.

Run away, it's the Mistwanderer! or Stand your ground and see what they are or Run towards them to scare off whatever it is

D3 Edit

You vividly remember your grandmother telling you stories about travellers getting confused by a Mistwanderer's lights, and you don't feel like becoming the subject of another story with an unfortunate ending just yet. You were thinking more of the heroic type while undertaking this quest. So, not wanting to take any chances, you run away from the lights.
Since the mist is still so thick, you can't see where you're going. This means you couldn't see the lack of ground beneath your feet until it was already too late. The last thing you hear is Boo howling in anguish as you lose consciousness... it would seem your story is one with an unfortunate ending after all.

Try again from the start

D4 Edit

You vividly remember your mother telling you not to judge anything by its appearance, so you stand your ground and wait, ready to run back the way you came at the first sign of danger. The lights slowly approach you and only when they're hanging in the air before you, do you realise what they are: Will o' the Wisps!
As you're marvelling at the tiny little creatures, each floats in a different direction before hanging still again. You get the impression that they're waiting for you to follow one of them.

Which Wisp will you follow?

The yellow Wisp or The blue Wisp or The red Wisp

D5 Edit

You vividly remember your father telling you about how the best defence is a good offence, so without thinking about it any further, you charge straight towards the lights. They scatter and vanish as you get close to them - you successfully scared it off!

Or so you thought, at least. To your left, the lights assembled again, and again you charge at them. As expected, the lights disappear, just like the first time. Once more the lights appear, straight ahead of you now, and they seem to have multiplied - there are some glowing red ones among them this time.

Third time's the charm: you charge at the lights... and walks straight into the Mistwanderer's trap. You drop Boo to the ground and try every spell in your (admittedly tiny) arsenal, as Boo tries to fend off the creature as well, but to no avail.

You made it far, but your adventure is at an end.

Try again from the start

D6 Edit

You follow the yellow Wisp. You remember childhood stories of yellow Wisps and their treasure hoards, and wonder what sort of treasure this particular Wisp has. Could it be mounds of silver? A cave full of crystals perhaps? Rich fabrics in the most magnificent colours? Or... could it perhaps be Boo's eggs?

While you're wondering about the treasure, the Wisp leads you through the mist, and you notice the path slowly going up. After a while you even notice the mist getting thinner and not five minutes later, you have clear sight all around you, and the Wisp is gone. You're standing on a cliff, the mist making it seem like a lone, floating island. The sun has set, but the full moon is providing plenty of light.
And straight ahead of you, looking decidedly ominous, is the Warlock's mansion.

You feel your heart hammering in your chest as you realise that you're about to meet the one who caused all of this. Boo, who has kept quiet on your back ever since you picked her up, now starts moving around and making little sounds - she probably senses her eggs close-by. You let her down again since she's difficult to hold on to like this, and she immediately makes way for the iron gate, crashes it open, and continues on to door. You can't let her go alone, so you follow behind her.
The door looks firmly closed to you, but clearly not to Boo. She never even slows down as she headbutts it, slamming it open with a sound you're sure could be heard all the way back in the village.

Before you're even properly inside, Boo has already bounded off into another door on the right.

Follow Boo

D7 Edit

You follow the blue Wisp. The road the Wisp leads you on slowly but surely goes further down and you get worried - did you choose correctly? You glance behind you, secretly hoping the other Wisps are still there, but there's only mist. You quickly look ahead of you again, not wanting to lose your guide, as your grandfather's wise words echo in your head: sometimes in order to go up, you have to first go all the way down! You decide to believe in the Wisp as you believed in your grandfather.

The mist gets thinner, and still your path is going downwards. You think you hear water... and as the Wisp leads you completely out of the mist, you see a beautiful lake, on which the last rays of sunlight are reflecting magnificently. It is one of the most gorgeous landscapes you've ever seen... but it's not where you need to be right now.

You turn around and face the dense mist again. Taking a deep breath, you go right back where you came from.
A little ways in you see lights approaching you once more; two of them. This time you recognise them as the other two Wisps.

Which one will you follow now?

The yellow Wisp or The red Wisp

D8 Edit

You follow the red Wisp. The road the Wisp leads you on goes up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right again... it's enough to make you dizzy, and the sheer drops you see on your side occasionally don't help. You remember the stories about red Wisps and get worried - did you choose correctly? You glance behind you, hoping the other Wisps are still there, but there's only mist. You quickly look ahead of you again as you nearly stumble over a rock on the path, and barely manage to avoid bashing your head on an even larger rock. This stirs a memory of your favourite teacher: Wisps are cute and all, but the red ones - they're dumb as a rock. Never trust them to lead you out of danger or you'll find yourself neck-deep in trouble.

But, it really is too late to go back now. You have no choice but to follow the Wisp as it leads you through the mist, along paths you're sure aren't even proper paths. The mist is showing no sign of thinning, and you lose count of the times you nearly hurt yourself badly.

Just as you wonder how much further you have to go, you notice a bush which seems familiar. Then you realise it's the same bush you were standing next to when you first saw the Wisps approaching you. It would seem the red Wisp led you on a dangerous path for absolutely no reason.

You sigh - and suddenly see the other two Wisps in the mist ahead of you.

Which one will you follow this time?

The yellow Wisp or The blue Wisp

D9 Edit

You knew Boo could be quick, but this is a speed you really didn't think her capable of. You're suddenly very glad she's on your side. You follow her as quickly as you can when you suddenly hear a yelp - Boo! Now outright sprinting towards the door, you almost fly into the room - and come to a sudden halt as you slam head-first into an invisible wall. Boo is lying on the floor on the other side, clearly hurt, but thankfully she's still moving. Meanwhile, your head is throbbing from the encounter with what still looks like nothing at all.
Regaining your composure, you finally think to look across the room, and there he is... the Warlock. And behind him on a pillow are Boo's eggs. Thankfully they all still look intact.

This invisible wall seems solid - try finding another way into the room or You're not leaving Boo on her own with him. Try breaking through the wall with magic

D10 Edit

You've heard of these types of invisible walls before, but can't for the life of you remember how to break through them, so you turn around to leave the room and look for another way in - through the brick wall if you must.

But just as you reach the open door, it slams shut in your face. You only barely manage to stop your movement in time to prevent slamming into another solid object in the span of a few minutes.

A deep voice comes from behind you.
"Going somewhere? That is not very polite, now is it? You barge into my home, clearly with ill intentions, damage my invisible wall with your unsightly face, only to turn your back to me and try running off again without even introducing yourself. Tell me, why are you here?"

"I'm here for the eggs you stole, you evil Warlock!" or "Why I'm here is not important... I want to know what you're up to!"

D11 Edit

You've heard of these types of invisible walls before, and you think you can remember how to break through them. You try it once, but it doesn't work - perhaps you've forgotten a step in the process. You try to remember, but every time you think you've got it, your magic fails.

A deep voice breaks your concentration.
"Having some trouble breaking my wall? That is not very polite, now is it? You barge into my home, clearly with ill intentions, damage my invisible wall with your unsightly face, and proceed to attempt demolishing it. Tell me, why are you here?"

"I'm here for the eggs you stole, you evil Warlock!" or "Why I'm here is not important... I want to know what you're up to!"

D12 Edit

There's no avoiding a confrontation anyway, so you outright tell him why you're here.
"I'm here for the eggs you stole, you evil Warlock!" It sounded better in your head; now that you've actually said it, it sounds a bit childish. The Warlock raises an eyebrow.
"Evil? What gave you that idea? Just because I took home some eggs I found abandoned in an alley, I am evil?"
You can't believe the nerve of this guy, pretending not to have evil intentions. "Don't try to twist this into making me the bad guy! I know you're up to no good with those eggs, don't try to deny it. Why would anyone just take eggs from a nest?!"
At this, he sighs. "Making assumptions, I see. The eggs were cold, and I knew there were creatures about which have a particular liking for Boogie Boo eggs. The mother was nowhere to be seen. So I took them home. I was under the impression that saving creatures was a heroic thing to do."
Could he really be telling the truth? You're suddenly not so sure of yourself anymore.
But then you see Boo still lying on the floor, whimpering in pain. No one who hurt Boo could be a good guy.
"Yeah right. If you're such a good guy, then why did you attack Boo?!"
"She attacked me."
"You took her eggs!"
"I already told you, they were cold and alone. Dying."
"I don't believe you."
"I don't care."
Your blood is practically boiling by now. How could this- this scum do this to poor Boo, and then go on to pretend he did nothing wrong?

Suddenly you remember - you know how to break the wall.

Break through it and attack the Warlock or Break through it and check if Boo is okay

D12a Edit

You make sure you have an attacking spell prepared, and break through the wall. You remember the words of your mentor very well: magic is powerful, but words are more powerful than any magic could ever be. Words can change the way we see reality, while magic - well, magic is just magic. Never before did you understand his meaning better than you do now. You're certain that not a word of the Warlock's story is true.

Breaking through the wall, you don't waste a second in throwing your magical icicles his way. He deftly blocks them, and retaliates with a fireball which you only barely manage to dodge. You send a vortex of hot water swirling in his direction, but he simply moves the air around it to make it come towards you instead. Again you manage to dodge out of the way - but you didn't see the bolt of lightning he sent your way while you were focused on the water. It hits you and you fall to the floor, your muscles spasming from the electricity.
The Warlock starts circling the room, fire playing around his fingers.
"Your efforts are in vain! I will not allow you to thwart my plans. I most certainly did take the eggs to raise them... but that is not where it ends. I will bend them to my will, and they will assist my in assuming power over Ostlea... this land has been without a proper ruler for far too long! It is slowly falling into chaos, and no one but me can see it. I shall be the one to bring Ostlea glory, power and riches such as no nation has ever known before! The land shall thrive under my careful guidance, and you will not be able to stop me!"
He pulls back his hand, ready to throw the fire straight at you while you're still defenceless, unable to move.

That's when you see a shape move past you, slamming into the Warlock, the force of which sends them both flying into the large window behind him, shattering it. Before you can even process what is happening, they have both fallen through it, and the room is deafeningly silent. Boo is gone, and so is the Warlock.

Once you're able to get up again, you make your way to the shattered window, hoping beyond hope that Boo is still there, maybe holding on to a hidden ledge... but all you see is the mist swirling around far below.
The only thing you can do now, is get what you came for: the eggs.

Save the eggs

D12b Edit

You make sure you have a defensive spell prepared, and break through the wall. You remember the words of your mentor very well: magic is powerful, but words are more powerful than any magic could ever be. Words can change the way we see reality, while magic - well, magic is just magic. Never before did you understand his meaning better than you do now. You're certain that not a word of the Warlock's story is true.

Breaking through the wall, you don't waste a second in putting up a shield between you and the Warlock. You reach Boo just as magical icicles slam into your shield; it only just withstands the attack. Boo is whimpering and clearly in pain; her left paw is torn open, the spirit inside leaking out. You don't know how long she'll be able to hold on like this, but you know there's no time to waste. You conjure up a bandage and wrap it firmly around the hurt paw, hoping it will be enough. Boo nudges your face in thanks.

With Boo cared for to the best of your abilities, you stand up and face the Warlock, who is still throwing icicles your way. Your shield shatters just as you were ready to throw fireballs at him. You waste no time in sending them his way, but the Warlock dodges by blasting himself to the side with an air spell. He retaliates with another blast of air, this time knocking you onto the floor - once again slamming your face into something hard. You struggle to remain conscious.

The Warlock starts circling the room, fire playing around his fingers.
"Your efforts are in vain! I will not allow you to thwart my plans. I most certainly did take the eggs to raise them... but that is not where it ends. I will bend them to my will, and they will assist me in assuming power over Ostlea... this land has been without a proper ruler for far too long! It is slowly falling into chaos, and no one but me can see it. I shall be the one to bring Ostlea glory, power and riches such as no nation has ever known before! The land shall thrive under my careful guidance, and you will not be able to stop me!"
He pulls back his hand, ready to throw the fire straight at you wile you're still defenceless, trying to keep yourself from passing out.

That's when you see a shape move past you, slamming into the Warlock, the force of which sends them both flying into the large window behind him, shattering it. Before you can even process what is happening, they have both fallen through it, and the room is deafeningly silent. Boo is gone, and so is the Warlock.

Once you're able to get up again, you make your way to the shattered window, hoping beyond hope that Boo is still there, maybe holding on to a hidden ledge... but all you see is the mist swirling around far below.
The only thing you can do now, is get what you came for: the eggs.

Save the eggs

D13 Edit

Of course he knows why you're here, and you're not going to waste time by explaining it to him.
"Why I'm here is not important... I want to know what you're up to!" you shout at him.
The Warlock raises an eyebrow. "I see... very interesting... so, you want to know what I am up to. Now, before I answer that, I would like to know... why should I tell you?"
This stuns you for a moment, but you won't let him win this so easily. "Why wouldn't you? You've got me safely tucked away behind this wall, Boo is hurt and can't move. You're clearly the more powerful magic-user, or I'd have blasted this wall to pieces already. You've got nothing to lose here."
This clearly amuses the Warlock, as he throws his head back in laughter. "Very interesting indeed! Very well, very well. I will tell you what I am up to."
He slowly starts coming over to you as he talks. "Perhaps you have noticed it, as well: Ostlea, our beautiful, magnificent Ostlea, is slowly descending into chaos. This peace we have now... it is but an illusion. The high lords and ladies at their courts have feasts, pretend to rule and do not give one bit about the small people. The armies are weak; they would not be able to stand up even to our weakest neighbour.
No one sees it yet but me. And I believe... no, I know I can save Ostlea, and make it into more than our ancestors ever dreamed it would be. I can bring us power, wealth, prosperity... I can bring us true peace."

Suddenly you remember - you know how to break through the wall.

"You're a madman, Warlock." Break through the wall and attack him or "That has nothing to do with Boo!" Break through the wall and check if Boo is okay or "Where are you going with this?" Stay put for now and let him finish his story

D13a Edit

You're interested in what he has to say, but fail to see where he is going with this and what it has to do with Boo.
"Where are you going with this?" you ask him.
"Patience, patience, all in due time," the Warlock replies, now standing close to the invisible wall. "See, I know I have what it takes to rule Ostlea properly... but I cannot possibly do so alone. I need allies. And seeing as I have always preferred the company of creatures over that of other people, they are my first choice. Naturally I will in due time need to have some human allies. When I saw these poor eggs all cold and abandoned in that dark alley... I could not help but take them home. I tried finding their mother, I really did..." At this, he glances over at Boo.
"Alas, she was nowhere to be found. Perhaps I simply mistook her for yet another burlap bag; had I seen her, I would of course have taken her along as well." The Warlock turns back to look at you again, before continuing around the room.
"In any case, after the babes have safely hatched, I plan to raise them into becoming my friends - and trusted allies. You see, Boogie Boos are highly intelligent, if somewhat mischievous. Ideal for the... diplomacy I intend to employ with the pests which call themselves our rulers."
You have to admit, so far he doesn't sound like the evil guy you imagined him to be. In fact, he sort of has a point.
"So you're saying Boos children would be completely safe?"
"Naturally. I do not enjoy harming creatures. What happened to- Boo, you called her? What happened to her was an accident. She charged into my study quite unexpectedly after having seemingly destroyed my front door. She startled me, and my instinct simply took over. I regret to say that I am unlikely to be able to save her... you are her friend, correct? Come, comfort her."

Trust him and comfort Boo or Don't trust him; break through the wall and attack him

D13b Edit

Your mind is racing to find anything wrong with his story. You still want to believe that he is not the man he is claiming to be, that he is pure evil... but you believe him. You see him dispelling the invisible wall, and immediately you go to comfort Boo.
As you hold her in your arms, she looks at you, then at her eggs. You understand what she means. Take care of them... please... I trust you. You don't need to be able to talk to creatures to know that's what she's telling you.
"I will. I promise. Your babies are safe with me... I won't let anyone harm them," you whisper to her. The Warlock can hear every word you say, but you don't care.

Some hours later, you and the Warlock are standing over the eggs. You have decided to trust him, and he has decided to trust you. Together, you will bring peace and prosperity to Ostlea. You have agreed to stay as his apprentice in the magical arts, and will live here from now on. The Warlock turns to you.
"I want you to care for the eggs. And the babies, once they've hatched. Boo was your friend; she entrusted these to you. Take them, as a sign of the trust which exists between you two - and hopefully, between us."

Accept the offer

D13c Edit

You make sure you have an attacking spell prepared, and break through the wall. You remember the words of your mentor very well: magic is powerful, but words are more powerful than any magic could ever be. Words can change the way we see reality, while magic - well, magic is just magic. Never before did you understand his meaning beter than you do now. The Warlock had almost persuaded you, but you're certain that not a word of his story is true.

Breaking through the wall, you don't waste a second in throwing your magical icicles his way. He deftly blocks them, and retaliates with a fireball which you only barely manage to dodge. You send a vortex of hot water swirling in his direction, but he simply moves the air around it to make it come towards you instead. Again you manage to dodge out of the way - but you didn't see the bolt of lightning he sent your way while you were focused on the water. It hits you and you fall to the floor, your muscles spasming from the electricity.
The Warlock starts circling the room again, fire playing around his fingers.
"How unfortunate. You could have been my right hand, my advisor... my friend. But I see now that you are not as enlightened as I am. You do not see the truth. I am afraid I cannot let you go after what I have told you. If the wrong people were to hear of this, Ostlea would be doomed. I am sorry, but this is where it has to end for you."

That's when you see a shape move past you, slamming into the Warlock, the force of which sends them both flying into the large window behind him, shattering it. Before you can even process what is happening, they have both fallen through it, and the room is deafeningly silent. Boo is gone, and so is the Warlock.

Once you're able to get up again, you make your way to the window, hoping beyond hope that Boo is still there, maybe holding on to a hidden ledge... but all you see is the mist swirling around far below.
The only thing you can do now, is get what you came for: the eggs.

Save the eggs

D14 Edit

The eggs are now finally safe with you, and your journey is over. You are exhausted and very sad about losing Boo, but promise to raise her children with love and care.

Congratulations, you've finished the adventure!

Events
Valentine's Day Events
Valentine's Day 2016
Spring Events
Spring Festival 2016
Halloween Events
Halloween 2015 · Halloween 2016
Winter Events
Christmas 2015 · Winter Holiday 2016
Summer Events
Creature Symposium 2016
Other Events
Site Opening · Pinecone Day · First Birthday